Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tom's of Maine Product Review!

Hey guys, as you know, I contacted Tom's of Maine a couple weeks back and asked them if they would be willing to let me try out some products and review them on my blog. I was so excited that they said yes, and even more surprised yesterday when I came home to a big envelope from Fed Ex. Inside the envelope was three different products for me to try out.

I first want to talk about what makes Tom's of Maine products so different than any other product on the market right now. All of the products are natural, They don't include artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives. They also do not use any animal products or test on animals at all!

**The first product I tried was the Tom's of Maine wicked fresh spearmint ice flavored tooth paste. This is the product I hear about most often when I hear anything about Tom's of Maine. I really enjoyed how this tooth paste made my mouth feel. Most of pastes I have used in the paste leave my mouth with an almost burning sensation from the alcohol they use (at least thats what i assume it is). The taste was not over powering by any means, and my breath was fresh for much longer than with my previous brands.

** The second product I was able to try is the relaxing natural beauty bar with calming lavender. I personally think it smells a bit like pine trees, but not in an over powering way. It left my skin feeling squeaky clean. Also the scent really was calming. I also used it to wash my face and it was very good at getting all my make up off... which I really like!

** The third and final product I was able to review was the children's silly strawberry tooth paste. Now as I have no need to brush my teeth with two different tooth pastes at once I didn't personally test this one out (though i did take a little sample just to see what it tastes like, and found it to be very good). I did have my 21 month old try it out today on his tooth brush and he didn't try to spit it out or make any icky faces so I'm going to say he probably liked it too!

I really enjoyed the opportunity, as well as the products them selves!

Thank you Tom's Of Maine!

if you would like to know more about who and what Tom's of Maine is I suggest checking them out www.tomsofmaine.com


No comments: