Sunday, April 24, 2011

Playtex Sports wipes

Hey guys I am a member of crowdtap and was recently asked to do a sample share of the new playtex sport body wipes. I never actually recieved the sample of the wipes but I did go out and purchase some on my own. I did try out the wipes and I like them. The wipe its self is very soft and about the size of a tissue. The smell is great, not too over powering, but definitely a clean smell. These wipes are alcohol free which I like because they won't dry out the skin. Another thing I loved about them is they didn't leave a sticky residue on my skin after using them. I will totally recommend these to friend. I think they will be great to use this summer to take camping or to clean up after tanning.

1 comment:

Buzz4Mommies said...

MIne are on the way-i can't wait to try them!