Friday, March 25, 2011

Loreal paris double extend eye illuminator mascara and one weeep eye shadow

I'm a bzz agent and was recently sent the loreal paris double extend eye illuminator mascara and one sweep eye shadow to try out. The mascara is awesome. the first step lengthened my lashes and didn't clump them together.The second step added a sparkley effect which I find quite cool. I think this mascara would be perfect to wear on a night out maybe to a club. It would definatley work as a day to day mascara too though as its not overly dramatic. this is product I would purchase in the future!

As far as the eye shadow goes. I did not like it. "The one sweep" action did not work good for me at all. I had to reaply the colors separately with my own make up brush. I do how ever like the color sceme. it is the same three colors (of a different brand) that I use.

So to sum it up. I say try the mascara, but skip the eye shadow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I got in this campaign too. I'm not too thrilled with the eye shadow,but I'm going to try it one more time to see if I can get it with the "one sweep." Love the mascara though :)

Unknown said...

Me too. The eye shadow was NOT for me. Love the colors but the one sweep was more of a problem than it should have been. It took me twice as long to apply my eye shadow because of it. The mascara was awesome. Who doesn't want to sparkle!!