Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Covergirl 50th ann.

As you know I am a bzzagent and was recently asked to join the covergirl 50th ann. campaign. They have so much cool stuff going on right now with this being the 50th year covergirl has been on the market. check out their web page for fun surveys and chances to win some cool covergirl make up!


I also wanted to share my two favorite can't live with out cover girl products.

The first is the shimmering sands trio eye shadow. I have been using this set of eye shadows since I was a freshman in high school (nearly 10 years ago!)

The second is the lash blash volume mascara (it comes in the orange tube) I love how this separates my eye lashs and adds extra umf to my already plentiful lashes!

1 comment:

Subscription boxes and product reviews by ashley said...

just wanted everyone to know that because I am a part of this campaign i have the opportunity to win great prizes from covergirl... AND I DID! they just sent me an email saying I won a product worth 13.00 and should be receiving it soon!